Let it Be

I don't want to go to bed, because the next thing that I do will be to wake up.  And then it will be tomorrow.  And that means that it will be my last day in Ohio and I'm not ready for that.  Then it means that I will have to go to work, which means less time I get to spend at home before I leave.  Then after work I will have to finish up packing for 4+ months of being gone, which I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to do successfully anyways.  That means getting to the end of my last day at home, and knowing that in the morning I'm leaving and who knows how things will change while I am gone?  My brother will leave for boot camp while I'm gone.  He's gonna be a soldier.  My best friend will leave for boot camp while I'm gone too.  All this is gonna start happening as soon as I go to bed.

So my rational solution to this problem is that I'm just not gonna sleep.  I've I don't go to bed, I won't have to wake up and it won't ever be tomorrow......

Change is hard.  It's scary.  And its too freaking expensive!  I wish I could have appreciated being young more when I was a kid.  Life is so much easier before you graduate highschool.  I'm not ready to grow up.

Comments

Popular Posts