Invisible Children

Hey Everyone!  I heard about this organization called Invisible Children about a year or so ago, and ever since I've really wanted to do what I can to support their cause and end the longest running war in Africa as well as to end the abduction of children who are then forced to become child soldiers.  

On April 25th I will be participating in Invisible Children's national awareness event '25' and I am asking for your support. I'll be joining thousands across the country in silence for 25 hours to raise awareness about the use of child soldiers by the LRA and programs to help rehabilitate them.

The goal is to speak out (by not speaking) and stand in solidarity with the tens of thousands of children who have been abducted and forced to fight as child soldiers by Joseph Kony and his rebel army.

Any donation you can afford will help fund Invisible Children's work to protect innocent victims from the violence of this war. Visit my page by clicking the link below to help support my efforts:

http://ic.stayclassy.org/member/ic-fundraising?fcid=49735

Sign up to join 25 at www.invisiblechildren.com

Thank you.



Comments

Popular Posts