An Update

Well it's been a little while. I'm back at Judson for the Fall semester and somehow we are already past the halfway point and quickly heading to the end of the year already. I'm not sure how time always go so fast, but I don't like it. Although I am looking forward to the end of the semester and Christmas Break and getting to see my best friend Greta (finally!) I don't like life going by so quickly, but I suppose there is nothing I can do about that.

Now that I think about it, there are quite a few things to look forward to in December, and not much is really happening until then. Besides the obvious like Christmas and having a month off of school, I am looking forward to Sam's graduation from Basic Training up at Great Lakes (where he heads on Monday btw)and also getting to see Greta who will be home on Christmas break as well like I mentioned earlier. I've also decided that one of my goals for my break is going to be a weekly food blog post. I love to cook random things when I am home and so I think it would be fun to take lots of pictures while I make yummy things and then post the experience here on blogger along with the recipe and what I (and my family) think of whatever it is I've made. I'm hoping this will be something nice and relaxed that can get me back into the habit of blogging on a fairly regular basis, probably weekly. I've got lots of interesting recipes to try for all sorts of dishes, from desserts (my favorite) to main dishes, drinks etc. Should be fun.

Well that's about all the time I have today. I am supposed to be doing homework but clearly its not going well. But I should get back to it so off I go.

Comments

Popular Posts