Psalm 62

Psalm 62

Find rest, my soul, in God alone,
Salvation comes from him.
So lay your cares down at his throne,
For he can carry them.

Find rest, my soul, in God alone,
At all times trust his love.
For all your doubts to him are known,
He’ll guide from heav’n above.

Find rest, my soul, in God alone,
And know he cares for you.
Recall the love that he has shown,
The Lord makes all things new.


I've had to come up with a lot of potential song lyrics this semester.  I'm a horrible songwriter but fairly decent at lyrics.  This is a paraphrase of Psalm 62 that I came up with.  I don't think I ever set it to music, but its probably better off as just a poem anyways.  Psalm 62 is really a pretty easy Psalm to paraphrase and set to meter and rhyme actually.  I am glad that I stumbled across it because I like the Psalm and I think it worked well for what I needed as well.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy.  

Comments

Popular Posts