If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others. (Tyron Edwards)

Why is teaching a requirement in Musado? Because my little quote is so very very true. To teach something effectively, not only do you have to be able to understand it and do it yourself, you have to be able to understand it well enough to make it clear to other people. When you teach someone, you are likely to learn more then they do. Its pretty cool.

But that's not really the point of this little post. I just like the quote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real point is a quick little update. I have a job interview tomorrow at 11:30am at Bath and Body Works up at the Outlet Mall. I'm pretty excited. Not even because I am all that excited to work at Bath and Body, but just because I am sick of job hunting and am ready to start making some money! I think it will be a good place to work though, and it's nice and close. Of course, I may not get the job after all. Its just an interview. But still, its farther in the job getting process then I've gotten anywhere else. I'll be sure to update again when I have more to share.

Comments

Popular Posts