Where has the time gone?

So, it's been a while.  Yeah... sorry about that.  I guess time just got away from me.  You know how fast those.... 16 months fly by.

In my defense, I did spend most of that time being very busy, what with graduating from college and joining the Army, going to boot camp and ending up in Monterey for the foreseeable future.  Oh and my brother got married.

Okay, so maybe there were quite a few things I probably, maybe could have written a few words about.

Sorry.  =(

Now I don't even know where to start.  I'm in a bit of a holding pattern here in Monterey while I wait to start class so I have a bit of time on my hands, and I really want to get into a good habit of writing regularly, but I don't even know where to begin!  AH.  So much has happened.  But I'm currently on pinterest looking for some good blog prompts so maybe that will help.  Look for better, longer, more informative posts to follow.  Now, it's bed time.

(I know this is a lame post for being the first post in over a year.... but that's all I've got at the moment.  Sorry again!!)

Comments

Popular Posts