And so it goes

Well I was doing a pretty good job there, at least for a little while.

The last week around this time I ended up getting switched to a completely new company that has a totally different schedule then the one I had been in, and I started going to the little head start class thing again to get ready for starting class at the beginning of January, and so I've been a bit busy this past week and haven't had the free time I thought I would.  

Plus I am getting ready to go home for Christmas break (yay!) which means packing everything I own up and putting it in my locker so I can lock it up while I'm gone, which is oh so fun.  

All that being said, once I'm home I'll try to put at least one or two more posts for the Holiday season.

Don't worry, I haven't given up!  I just got a little sidetracked.

Comments

Popular Posts