life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep

I'm so ready for bed.

Why am I still up? Homework? no. Studying? no. Training? no. Work? no.

No I'm denying myself sleep because I'm watching TV. What could be more important then keeping up to speed with the latest episode of 24? You know I think there is a reason that 24 is on Mondays. Whenever I feel like my week is going bad, I can think back and remind myself that the crappiness of my entire week could not add up to the crappiness of one hour of Jack Bauer's life.

While I don't want to share with you my life's story, I am going to share just a little bit about my life. My life is pretty repetitive, the same people, same schedule and pretty much the same issues keep popping up in different forms, so only a small amount of background should be necessary.

My name is Becca. I'm going to be 20 a week from today. I live at home with my dad, mom, and my two younger brothers Matt and Sam. I think my family is pretty cool. We have a dog, named Odie, two cats named Garfield and Nermal who live inside as well as a couple of outdoor kitty cats who kinda showed up when we moved here. We'll probably have kittens running around here soon.

My brothers and I study a form of Korean martial arts called Musado in the Christian Martial Arts Federation. Its a major part of all of our lives, but mine in particular as, for about the past year and a half, I have also been an employee in the Federation. I love my job and the training of Musado. I have met some of my closest and bestest friends in the five years that I have been training. I will probably write more about Musado and related stuff here then anything else.

I graduated from highschool in 2007, and then graduated from the U of A Wayne College with and Associates of Art the next year. Right now, I'm out of school. I don't know if I'll be going back or not. Besides working for the CMAF, I also help my youngest brother Sam with a weekend paper route and am hoping and praying to get a job as a personal assistant.

Right now, I don't really know who I am or where I am going. Life has been crazy for the last month. I don't want to talk about the past too much in this blog, only enough to help the present make sense. I'm sure you'll hear about the craziness soon enough. There are so many things I enjoy, so many things I'm good at. I have dreams, goals, desires. I want to be successful, I want to do what I love.... I just want to do something at this point.

Thats about it. The basics of my life to get you acquainted with some of the things I'll be writing about. Hopefully as I write more, things will seem less like an outline to a story and more like the story itself. That is, if you can put up with me that long.

Alright, my show is over. Now its time for bed.

goodnight room, goodnight moon...

Comments

Popular Posts