O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently I can't choose just one T.S.O. song.  They have too many good Christmas songs to pick from!  O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night is from the album Christmas Eve and Other Stories.  I really like that all of their albums have stories to go along with the songs.  It adds new meaning to the songs they use to hear them in a story context, in my opinion.

This is another instrumental song, so there's not much to read or say about it, other then that I think its a beautiful arrangement of these two songs.  O Holy Night is probably my favorite carol, which adds to this song's appeal of course.   The video is of a live performance and it is in pretty good quality.  I just have to say that I love how the violinist is wearing leather and studs.  That's why I love opera rock.  =)

Enjoy the video and the great playing!!

Comments

Popular Posts